Are you looking to gain real-world experience with a firm that is an international marketer? You’ll gain an appreciation for the day-to-day issues relating to the many aspects of marketing technical products to specific market segments in a business-to-business context.
This internship will expose you to many facets of marketing such as: inbound marketing, research, blog writing, social media, advertising, public relations, lead generation, video production, and more...
What to expect as a Marketing Intern:
- Work closely with all members of the marketing team
- Assist in writing and editing various collateral for publication
- Support inbound marketing lead generation
- Assist with setting up webinars
- Help create story boards for video production
- Write and edit blog articles
- Research topics of current interest and metrics for analysis
- Assist in gathering data for customer and competitor research projects
- Assume additional responsibilities and special projects
Who we’re looking for:
- Working toward a Bachelor’s degree in marketing or closely related business degree
- Advanced writing skills
- Strong understanding of social media
- Confident and professional presence
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
- Must be able to maintain a fast work pace with high attention to detail and the ability to stay on task and meet deadlines
Tell us why you’re the best candidate for this position. Provide supporting documentation if necessary.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.