Facility Technician - HVAC
Are you looking for a career that allows you to use your knowledge and passion for production and people? If so, your future could begin at Pepperl+Fuchs! A leading developer in the global automation market, Pepperl+Fuchs is looking for a hardworking, ambitious individual to fill a Facility Technician - HVAC position for our new facility in Katy, Texas. This position will support the automation warehouse system and physical plant maintenance.
A successful candidate must be able to work in a fast paced environment while maintaining high standards of quality. This job will be integral in helping to prepare and maintain the new facility. This job will require a strong sense of urgency, initiative, and drive to get things done correctly, with emphasis on working with people in the process.
The Facility Technician – HVAC will be responsible for a variety of functions to maintain the functioning of the Company’s Electrical and HVAC systems, including:
- The scheduled preventive maintenance of the HVAC systems.
- Identifying faults and repairing HVAC or Electrical components, including the corresponding mechanical, controls or PLC- related systems.
- Maintain constant reliability of the HVAC and electrical systems.
- Plan and execute reconfigurations of electrical supply to the various production and distribution cells used within the facility. These are primarily 110v and 208v systems.
- Manage and ensure the availability of spare parts and components for the Electrical and HVAC systems.
- Create training documents and instructions for standard and preventative maintenance.
The Facility Technician - HVAC will also be responsible for a variety of functions to maintain the functioning of the Company’s Katy Texas facility, including:
- Manage any subcontractors if needed.
- Schedule and perform preventive maintenance and as-needed operational repairs of our equipment, machines, and building systems.
- Provide support for the Facility Maintenance Department, and other various duties as assigned.
Facility Technician – HVAC Qualifications
- Experience with HVAC systems, controls, and/or electrical distribution systems.
- Familiar with switching voltage up to 480V, DC voltage up to 24 V, and wiring diagrams
- ISO 9001 and 14001 experience is preferred.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office applications and the use of the intranet and internet.
- Ability to read, write and interpret reports and correspondence for a diverse audience.
- Ability to organize work, and engage in a variety of tasks simultaneously to consistently meet deadlines.
- The physcial ability to safely climb ladders, operate machine and hand tools, carry equipment and tools up to 50 lbs. and work at above ground heights.
- Minimum 3 to 5 years of experience working as an electrician and/or technician in facility maintenance, preferably in a warehouse and logistics environment.
We offer a competitive salary, great benefits, a comfortable work environment, a strong PTO (Personal Time Off) Plan, and professional development opportunities.